Saturday, April 9, 2011

Connections

Since I've been back to mother land aka France, I've been riding with my really good friend Morgann, who I started riding with and came visit me in Australia last year.



He got hooked up by Sputnic through the French distributor Unleaded and been destroying everything here in the South of France.

Recently he received an email from Ronnie Bonner over at Shadow and Sparkys Distribution telling him that they were coming to Europe for an 11 days business trip to check distributors and shops.

So a week later Morgann and I went to meet Ron, Mike and Arnaud from Sparkys and spent the day with them chilling in our town in Nice.

This guys are the truth, they payed everything for us, we laughed so much and it was such a rad time hanging out with them and showing them our cities.

Here's a few pics










They invited us to go visit them in Orlando, Florida and they are now part of the family ahha!

Shadow and Sparkys Distribution are doing the right things for the industry and those guys know whats up!

So once again I would like to thanks them for this awesome day and everything they've done for us. It was amazing!

Holla

No comments:

Post a Comment