Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Suck on these little Chinese nuts

George Jackson & Dave Wood in Hong Kong/Shanghai 2011 from David Wood on Vimeo.


Seeing as I'm not working at the moment (which is fuckin brilliant I might add) I've had the time to open up Final cut express and get the basics down enough so I could do this edit of my time spent in HK/China. On my computer this edit looks crystal clear however for whatever reason it seems to have lost some quality when I uploaded it to Vimeo. Nothing in this program is in an obvious spot but with the help of my home boy Todd Henshall and a few internet tutorials I managed to complete the edit. It's a crap load better than imovie once you get the hang of it. Definitely more excited to film and do further edits now...

No comments:

Post a Comment