Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Italia & Greece




First off I'd like to apologise for my lack of posts, my internet access over the past few weeks has been a little patchy. I'd also like to thank my French home boy for holdin it down with the posts whilst I've been MIA. I didn't ride in Italy or Greece as we were moving around a lot and I had no hook up with any locals. However below is some non riding stuff which I found cool.

First off was Venice...

Ledge that I didn't ride haha

Rome was next, bullshit expensive but kind of cool I guess...

It's funny watching Elderly European men driving around in these, the aren't fast at all.

Then we took the Ferry to Greece...
Athens...

Greece also has a shit load of big hairy dogs that nobody seems to own, they're just chillen on the streets everywhere haha
My lady hired this for me for a day on Syros Island, so much fun...
The last part of Greece was Rhodes Island, slightly more Touro but still fun...

I'm now in Malta, I put the bike together and on thursday I'm going to go ride with some locals, stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment