Sunday, July 3, 2011

Week - End

After 2 weeks of awesomeness, four pegs Dave and his wife Diane have left my house to continue their trip through Europe.

It was awesome having them here and showing them my hometown and all the south of France beauty!

We've put a fair bit of work on the bikes too, we rode everyday so we could get some decent clips for a future WasteTheTape edit.

My homies Francky the Banana and Gaga have been awesome as well, riding and filming with us.

Heres some flicks from the past week.

Brought a broom so we could clean the white wall spot.


Time lapsing the airport and beach at the white walls

Tennis court flat rails

The Banana went down on some ruff ground

Sunset Clipping

Cannes blocks

Crazy looking cloud

Da benches



Sweet set up we found in front of one of my hometown's high school


Don't do drugs kids

Monster raz that 4 peg Dave slayed. He clipped the last stair so went back up to do it again n got slammed on his balls.


Finally my dad aka MACGYVER fixed this lil flat baby so we can play in my driveway

Holla

No comments:

Post a Comment