Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 top 10

I was originally going to just do a top 5 but there have been so many great web videos this year I decided to make a top 10. What a rad year for web videos.

(10) This dude has a simple yet burly style. Plenty of solid footage for what was supposed to be a frame and bars promo.


(9) You know your boy's a good street rider when you're literally worried for his safety when he's about to do a trick (ie: ledge drop off at 1:05 - so crazy)


(8) All 3 of these were sick, however the song choice and editing in this one is particularly good. Coops might just be the hardest working dude in the Australian BMX scene at the moment.


(7) I always knew this dude was good but god damn! His opposite game is beyond dialed. Seriously, how many bangers do you want to put in 1 edit? haha


(6) I haven't yet met this dude but the riding in this is on point. Whip to manual to 180 out was unreal.


(5) This edit has a real good vibe to it. Bunch of dudes bombing rails like it's going out of fashion. So good.


(4) It's Dak. What do more do you want? He grinds a 5 ft wall for fucks sake! haha


(3) The amount of bike control this kid has is nothing short of phenomenal. I also can't help but like the song.


(2) This dude does the hardest shit and makes it look so easy. Awesome video.


(1) To say these guys are on top of their game is an understatement. Garrets 180 bars to alley oop crook to 180 out was smooth as fuck and I can't remember seeing one before apart from maybe doing one by accident playing Dave Mirra 2 on Play Station with my boy Heath haha


These are just 10 videos I could remember off the top of my head. I'm sure I have forgotten some. There have been so many good web videos this year it's been hard to keep track. Also, I know I may be slightly biased but Australian riding more than deserves a few spots in the top 10. I really feel like Australian riding is on par with the states these days.

On another note, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2011 has been rad for me, here's to another awesome year!

No comments:

Post a Comment