Friday, December 2, 2011

Hipstergram

I recently raided my boy Pierre's hipstergram account as his photos of recent events are way trendier than mine, also I've been a bit slack taking photos of things lately I must admit.

Delicious annual Thanks Giving dinner made by my lovely wife and enjoyed with new friends...

Rad bar in Paris called TAPE that we drank at one night. Cheap drinks and chilled people, what more could you ask for in a bar?

Tribute to Jimmy Morrison, as some may know he's buried here in Paris. I know my boy Frenchie already covered this once before but I thought this new Graf on he tree next to his grave was pretty cool.


Snapped this one night while on my way home from hitting the streets, I'm artsy as fuck I know haha

Semi under cover park that we rode, a temporary escape from the damp streets...

Pierre nosing it, note both his facial expression (excellent mad dog) and perhaps not as obvious the bird in the background next to his arm, so good haha


I've been a bit slack with the updates lately I know, however the weather is slowly turning bad so riding daily is proving difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment