Thursday, October 13, 2011

Czech yourself before you wreck yourself

We stayed in Prague, Czech Republic for 4 days and to be honest the city was cool but the people were not. I've seriously never met people so uninterested in everything, I even got pretty majorly champ attacked on a flat rail by some local kids, what's depressing is that one of them was actually really good. I've seen champing take place more times than I care to remember on transitions but to see it come from one of my fellow street brothers was a bit of a reality Czech. Never the less we Czeched out Mystic Skatepark which I'd seen in videos before and it really is as fun to ride as it looks.


This place is almost completely dominated by skaters, nearly all of them are super good too. It's really fun to watch, I have the upmost respect for good skaters who give respect back to the bmx community. I really don't see why we can't all peacefully coexist, not everybody shares my view, but, all this skater vs bmxer shit needs to stop in my opinion. Most local skaters here were pretty chilled out, you really just have to Czech before you roll out onto the course.


Concrete jersey barrier down ledge, Czech!


Czech out that spilt level.


That's all for now, remember to Czech back every couple of days for more Euro goodness. Sorry I know this post was terrible.

3 comments: