Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Germany


We left Germany yesterday and to be honest It was pretty cool! I didn't quite know what to expect but all in all we had a good time. I would like to thank everybody who helped us out along the way, you guys know who you all are. Below are a few photos from our time there.

I know it's cliche as fuck but Oktoberfest was a whole mess of fun, despite us spending most of time sinking piss with Australian and English back packers...


This was upsetting...


Berlin Skate Hall proved to be a fun session despite my 'old mate' lower back pain paying me a visit the next day. I hate it when that cunt shows up...



Built to be ridden?

And lastly a picture of me and my special lady that no BMXers are interested in except me haha

We're now in Prague, Czech Republic, which is proving to be a quite under rated city. More posts coming soon.

2 comments: