Friday, October 7, 2011

Vocko comes through!

I would just like to say a quick congratulations to my boys Mike Vockenson and Stephen Joseph (photographer) for scoring the cover of issue 41 of 2020 bmx magazine. For those of you who don't personally know Mike let me assure you he is one of the most down to earth, laid back and talented dudes in the Australian BMX scene right now. For some of you younger kids out there (not all), but some, let me school you on a few things. Many of you are 'fully sik' at doing tail whips but you fail miserably at being a pleasant person to be around. As well as being extremely talented, friendly and approachable Mike has, perhaps most importantly, respect for other people. He is a walking example of just how far you can get in life with such qualities. So take note and expect to see even more big things from Mike in the future. I'm stoked to call Michael my friend, congrats again mate!



1 comment: